Our Touring Caravan Product just got even better!
With even more carriers joining our Touring Caravan panel, we are very excited to be able to offer three additional products to complement our caravan insurances.
- Legal Expense & Replacement Vehicle Insurance
- National Breakdown for your Car and Caravan
- Replacement Caravan in the event of an Accident
- European Cover and Motor Excess protection for the Car & Caravan Excesses up to £500.
With three easy additional cover options, an increasing panel of insurers, Gresham is the MGA to offer real choice to you and your clients. Learn about our Gold/Silver/Bronze packages below!
Gold cover offers all the benefits of the Silver & Bronze cover and these great features:
- Breakdown assistance provided within the territorial limits (Europe) where the maximum single trip duration is up to 90 days and 180 days in any one period of insurance.
Benefits included for European cover:
- Pre-Departure Cover – up to £500 towards the rental of a hire vehicle appropriate for the purpose of carrying out your original trip within the Territorial Limits (Europe); or – up to £500 towards the cost of rebooking your original sea or motorail crossing to the nearest available date once your vehicle has been repaired.
- Arranging shipping of spare parts
- Alternative Transport – Territorial Limits (Europe) – up to £500 towards the reasonable cost of alternative transport or a hire vehicle up to 1600cc; up to £200 towards the reasonable cost of alternative transport for two people to return and collect the repaired vehicle.
- Emergency Overnight Accommodation – Territorial Limits (Europe) – up to £150 per person. The maximum payment per incident is £1000.
- Recovery & Repatriation in the Territorial Limits (Europe) – if the vehicle cannot be repaired within 48 hours or by your intended return, whichever is due to occur last, we will arrange and pay for the vehicle, you and the passengers to be transported either to your home address, or if you would prefer and it is closer, your original destination within the territorial limits (Europe).
- This policy will pay to the value of your motor and touring caravan insurance excess, up to the policy limit of £500.00. If your excess exceeds this amount you will be responsible for the difference.
Silver cover offers all the benefits of the Bronze cover and these great features:
- Roadside Assistance (including recovery to nearest garage up to 10 miles).
- Breakdown assistance for up to 60 minutes within a one mile radius of your home address.
- Breakdown assistance and recovery of the vehicle and passengers to an onward destination or your home address.
Additional benefits included for all cover selections
- Breakdown’s following an electrical or mechanical failure, lack of fuel, flat battery, puncture to the vehicle or accident which immediately renders the vehicle immobilised.
- Alternative Transport – Territorial Limits (UK) – up to £250 towards the reasonable cost of alternative transport or a hire vehicle up to 1600cc; up to £150 towards the reasonable cost of alternative transport for one person to return and collect the repaired vehicle.
- Emergency Overnight Accommodation – Territorial Limits (UK) – a maximum of £150 for a lone traveller or £75 per person. The maximum payment per incident is £500.
- Caravans and Trailers – maximum length 7 metres/23 feet (not including the length of the A-frame and hitch) recovered with the vehicle if the vehicle cannot be repaired roadside.
- Keys Assistance – if you lose, break, or lock your keys within your vehicle, callout and mileage back to the recovery operator’s base or home address if closer.
- Message Service – two messages to your home or place of work.
Check out the features of Bronze cover:
- Legal expense insurance – Limit of Indemnity of £100,000 for any one claim.
- Subject to the limit of indemnity we will indemnify you against the legal fees and expenses incurred in bringing a claim against a third party for uninsured losses that arise from a road traffic accident; and for any adverse costs that become payable to a third party as a result of such a claim involving your private motor car or motorcycle.
- Cover is extended to include any individual who is entitled to drive your vehicle under your motor insurance policy and any individual who was a passenger in your vehicle at the time when the road traffic accident took place.
- We will indemnify you for legal expenses incurred in defending a motoring prosecution directly brought against you in a court of criminal jurisdiction.
- A substitute vehicle and or touring caravan for up to 15 days if your insured vehicle is not driveable as a result of an insured incident.
- If at the time you report the insured incident to us, you advise us that you wish to opt for a monetary payment as an alternative to your entitlement to a substitute vehicle, we will pay you the sum of £175.00.
Extra information to help you and your client
If there are any other documents you would like to see for this product please let us know.